Custom Search
Friday, February 27, 2009

Queen



Link:
P1

  • '39
  • A Kind Of Magic (Instrumental)
  • Amother One Bites The Dust (Instrumental)
  • Another One Bites The Dust
  • Bicycle Race
  • Bohemian Rhapsody
  • Bohemian Rhapsody (Instrumental)
  • Breakthru
  • Breakthru (Instrumental)
  • Bycicle Race (Instrumental)
  • Crazy Little Thing Called Love
  • Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Instrumental)
  • Death on Two Legs
  • Don't Stop Me Now
  • Fat Bottomed Girls
P2
  • Friends Will Be Friends
  • Friends Will Be Friends (Instrumental)
  • God Save The Queen
  • Good Company
  • Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
  • Hammer To Fall.
  • Headlong
  • Heaven For Everyone
  • I Want It All
  • I Want It All (Instrumental)
  • I Want To Break Free
  • I Want To Break Free (Instrumental)
  • I Want to Ride My Bicycle
  • I'm In Love With My Car
  • It's A Hard Life (Instrumental)
P3
  • Killer Queen
  • Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon
  • Love Of My Life
  • Mosquito Song
  • Mr. Roboto
  • Now I'm Here
  • One Vision
  • One Vision (Instrumental)
  • Play The Game
  • Play The Game (Instrumental)
  • Question Mark and the Mysterians - 96 tears
  • Radio Ga Ga (Instrumental)
  • Radio ga ga (remix)
  • Radio Gaga
  • Save Me
P4
  • Seaside Rendezvous
  • Seven Seas Of Rhye
  • Somebody To Love
  • Somebody To Love (Instrumental)
  • Somebody to Love (Live - Freddy Mercury Tribute)
  • Sweet Lady
  • The Invisible Man (Instrumental)
  • The Miracle (Instrumental)
  • The Prophet's Song
  • The Show Must Go On
  • Too much love will kill you
  • Under Pressure
  • Under Pressure (Instrumental)
  • We are the Champion
  • We Are The Champions (Instrumental)
P5
  • We Will Rock You
  • We Will Rock You (Instrumental)
  • Who Wants To Live Forever
  • You're My Best Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment