Custom Search
Friday, February 13, 2009

Barry Manilow



Link
P1

  • A day in the life at home
  • A day in the life on the road
  • A Gift of Love
  • A Linda Song
  • A Little Travelling Music, Please
  • A Nice Boy Like Me
  • A Very Strange Medley (V.S.M.)- Kentucky Fried Chicken-State Farm
  • Ain't It a Shame [Outtake]
  • Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing (With Muffy Hendrix)
  • All the Time
  • All the Way
  • All work and no play
  • Amy
  • And I Love Her
  • And the Angels Sings
P2
  • Angel Eyes
  • Another Life (New Recording)
  • Anyone Can Do The Heartbreak
  • Are You Lonesome Tonight
  • As Sure as I'm Standin' Here
  • As Time Goes By
  • At The Dance
  • Ave Maria
  • Avenue C
  • Avenue C Live
  • Aye Caramba Live
  • Aye Carumba!
  • B Manilow Commercials
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside
  • Bandstand Boogie
P3
  • Barry Manilow Rare Demo-Stay With Me
  • Beautiful Music
  • Beautiful Music, Pt. 1
  • Beautiful Music, Pt. 2
  • Beautiful Music, Pt. 3
  • Bermuda Triangle
  • Beyond the Sea
  • Big City Blues
  • Black and Blue
  • Blue
  • Blue Velvet
  • Bobbie Lee (What's the Difference, I Gotta Live)
  • Bolero de Amor
  • Border Train
  • Brandy [Original Scott English Single]
P4
  • Break Down the Door
  • Bridge Over Troubled Water
  • Bring Him Home
  • Brooklyn Blues
  • Brooklyn Blues Live
  • California Dreaming
  • Call Me Mr. Lucky]
  • Can't Go Back Anymore [Unfinished Track]
  • Can't Help Falling in Love
  • Can't Smile Girl
  • Can't Smile Without You
  • Can't Smile Without You (Acoustic)
  • Can't Smile Without You Live
  • Can't Take My Eyes off You
  • Carol Of The Bells-Jingle Bells
P5
  • Carol of the Bells-The Bells of Christmas
  • Caroline
  • Chattanooga Choo Choo
  • Cherish-Windy
  • Christmas Time Is Here
  • Cloudburst
  • Come Dance with Me-Come Fly with Me
  • Come Monday
  • ComeWithMe(Live_Japan)
  • Copacabana ' The 1993 Remix '
  • Copacabana (At the Copa)
  • Copacabana (At the Copa) 50-50
  • Copacabana (At the Copa) 2009 Disco Version
  • Copacabana (At The Copa) (Acoustic)
  • Copacabana (At the Copa) [2005 Dance Mix]
P6
  • Copacabana (At the Copa) [Demo Version]
  • Copacabana (At the Copa) Ballroom Version
  • Copacabana (At The Copa) Bass Version
  • Copacabana (At the Copa) Dead
  • Copacabana (At The Copa) Live
  • Copacabana (At The Copa) Original Disco Version
  • Copacabana Spanish Version (Short)
  • Could It Be Magic
  • Could It Be Magic 12'' 1993 Remix
  • Could It Be Magic 1993 Version
  • Could It Be Magic (Bell Records Original)
  • Could It Be Magic (Unreleased Extended Dance Mix)
  • Could It Be Magic [Play Off]
  • Could It Be Magic Live
  • Could It Be Magic Live At The Big Dome
P7
  • Could It Be Magic with AnnaMariaKafmann
  • Creativety on the road
  • Creativity and inspiration
  • Dancin' Fool 3
  • Daybreak [Live]
  • Daybreak Low Version
  • Daybreak Sesame Street Opening Theme
  • Dialogue No. 1
  • Dialogue No. 2
  • Dialogue No. 3
  • Dialogue No. 5
  • Dirt Cheap
  • Do Like I Do
  • Do You Know Who's Livin' Next Door
  • Don't Fall in Love With Me
P8
  • Don't Get Around Much Anymore
  • Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree (With Anyone Else but Me)
  • Don't Throw It All Away [Unfinished Track]
  • Early Morning Strangers
  • Eolia
  • EpilogueNancyWilsonDuet
  • Even Now
  • Even Now (Acoustic)
  • Even Now [Live]
  • Even Now Live At The Big Dome
  • Every Single Day {from Harmony}
  • Every Single Day]
  • Everybody Loves Somebody]
  • Excerpt from Handel's Messiah ('For Unto Us a Child Is Born...')-Because It's Christmas
  • Fanfare-I'm Comin' Back
P9
  • Fools Get Lucky
  • Forever and a Day
  • Friday Night 78' Vs 98'
  • Friends
  • Friends Live
  • Fugue for TinhornsGetting Over Losing You]
  • Give My Regards to Broadway
  • God Bless the Other 99
  • Good News
  • Good-Bye My Love
  • Grandes Exitos En Español 1986 Ay Caramba (with Lucia Mendez)
  • Green Eyes
  • Halfway Over the Hill
  • Happy Holiday-White Christmas
  • Harmony {from Harmony}.MP3
P10
  • He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother.mp3
  • Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.mp3
  • He Doesn't Care (But I Do)
  • Heaven000
  • Her Name was Lola
  • Here Comes The Night
  • Here's to the Man
  • Hey Mambo
  • Hey Mambo Album Version
  • Hey Mambo Caliente Mix
  • Hey Mambo Caliente Mix - Single Edit
  • Hey Mambo Loco Caliente Mix
  • Home Again
  • How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
  • How Do I Stop Loving You[Demo Version]
P11
  • I Am Your Child
  • I Am Your Child [Live]
  • I Am Your Child Live At The Big Dome
  • I Can't Get Started
  • I Can't Smile Without You
  • I Can't Teach My Old Heart New Tricks [New Recording]
  • I Don't Wanna Know
  • I Don't Want to Walk Without You
  • I Go Crazy
  • I Go Crazy (Radio Mix)
  • I Haven't Changed the Room
  • I Hear Her Playing Music
  • I Just Want to Be the One in Your Life]
  • I Let Myself Believe [Demo Version]
  • I Made It Through The Rain
P12
  • I Made It Through the Rain - Beautiful Music End
  • I Made It Through the Rain [Alternate Take]
  • I Made It Through The Rain Live At Back Of Our Pig Pen
  • I Made It Through the Rain Live At The Big Dome
  • I Miss You
  • I Really Do Write the Songs [Demo Version]
  • I Should CareI Wanna Do It With You
  • I Want to Be Somebody's Baby
  • I Want to Be Somebody's Baby [Live Outtake]
  • I Was a Fool (To Let You Go)
  • I Won't Be The One To Let Go
  • I Write the Song
  • I Write The Songs (Acoustic).mp3
  • I Write the Songs [Single Edit][Edit]
  • I Write the Songs Live At The Big Dome
P13
  • I Write the Songs with Full Orchestra
  • I'd Really Love To See You Tonight - Premier Club Mix
  • I'd Really Love To See You Tonight - Tony Moran Circuit Mix
  • I'd Really Love To See You Tonight - Tony Moran Extended Club Mix
  • I'd Really Love to see you Tonight (Up-Tempo Radio Mix)
  • I'd Really Love to See You Tonight [Uptempo Mix]
  • IDontWannaKnow
  • If
  • If I Should Love Again
  • If I should love again (live)
  • If Tomorrow Never Comes
  • If We Only Have Love (Quand on N'A Que l'Amour)
  • If You Love Me
  • If You Remember Me
  • If You Were Here With Me Tonight
P14
  • I'll Be Home for ChristmasI'll Be Seeing You
  • I'll Be With You in Apple Blossom Time
  • I'll Make You Music
  • I'll Never Smile Again
  • I'm Comin' Back
  • I'm Getting Sentimental Over You
  • I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter
  • I'm stuck on Band Aids
  • Im Your Man
  • I'm Your Man -Club Mix
  • I'm Your Man - Dub Mix
  • I'm Your Man Remix
  • In Another World
  • In Search Of Love
  • In Search Of Love (Duet with Hideki Saijo)
P15
  • In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning
  • In This WorldInterlude- Love's Theme
  • Interviews
  • It Never Rains In Southern California
  • It's A Long Way Up
  • It's A Miracle
  • It's a Miracle [Single Edit]
  • It's A Miracle In London
  • It's A Miracle In Manila
  • It's a Miracle With Orchestra
  • It's All Behind Us Now
  • It's All in the Game
  • It's Just Another New Year's Eve
  • It's Not for Me to Say
  • I've Got the World on a String
P16
  • I've Never Been So Low on Love
  • Jingle Bells
  • Joey [#][Demo Version]
  • Joy to the World-Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
  • Jump Shout Boogie
  • Jump Shout Boogie Medley- Jump Shout Boogie-Avenue C-Jumpin' at
  • Jump Shout Boogie
  • Just Arrived
  • Just Remember [Live]
  • Just Remember I Love YouKeep Each Other Warm
  • Lady Flash Medley- Street Singin'-Nowhere to Run
  • Las Vegas
  • Lay Me Down
  • Lay Me Down Live
  • Learning to Live Without You [Demo Version]
P17
  • Leavin' in the Morning
  • Let Freedom Ring
  • Let Me Be Your Wings (New Recording)
  • Let Me Go
  • Let's Get On With It
  • Let's Go Steppin'
  • Let's Hang On
  • Let's Take All Night (To Say Goodbye)
  • Let's Take Some Time to Say Goodbye
  • Life Has Its Ups And Downs
  • Life Will Go On
  • Life Will Go On [Live]
  • Lola
  • London
  • London - We'll Meet Again
P18
  • Lonely Together
  • Look to the Rainbow
  • Looks Like We Made It
  • Looks Like We Made It (Acoustic)
  • Looks Like We Made It Live
  • Losing Touch
  • Love Is a Many Splendored Thing
  • Love songs
  • Luck Be a Lady
  • Man Wanted
  • Mandy.mp3
  • Mandy [Original First Take]
  • Mandy Akustic
  • Mandy Live
  • Mandy-It's a Miracle
P19
  • Marry Me a Little {From Company}
  • Medley- My Girl-No One in This World [Outtake]
  • Medley- Send in the Clowns-Looks Like We Made It [Live]
  • Memories
  • Memory Live
  • Moments To Remember
  • Moonlight Serenade
  • Morning
  • My Baby Loves Me
  • My Cherie Amour
  • My Eyes Adored You
  • My Favorite Things
  • My Kind of Town
  • My Moonlight Memories Of You
  • Never Met a Man I Didn't Like
P20
  • Never My Love
  • Never My Love-I Swear
  • New York City Rhythm
  • New York City Rhythm (Intro)
  • New York City Rhythm [Live]
  • New York City Rhythm Live At New York Of Course
  • New York vs. Los Angeles
  • Night Song
  • No Other Love
  • Now And forever
  • Now and Forever (Pebble&Penguin)
  • O Tannenbaum-Winter Wonderland
  • Oh My Lady
  • Old Friends
  • Old Friends Live
P21
  • On the Sunny Side of the Street
  • On the tube and in the mix
  • One Man in a Spotlight
  • One Of These Day
  • One Voice
  • One Voice Again
  • One Voice Live at The ULTRA
  • One Voice One Live
  • Only In Chicago
  • Overture
  • Overture of Overtures
  • Paradise Café
  • Please Don't Be Scared
  • Put A Quarter In The Jukebox
  • Put Your Dreams Away (For Another Day)
P22
  • Rags to Riches
  • Rain
  • Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head
  • Read 'Em And Weep
  • Ready Take Chance Again
  • Real Live Girl
  • Reminiscing
  • Riders to the Stars
  • River
  • Road Em And Weep
  • Rosalie Rosie
  • Sailing
  • Sandra
  • Sandra [Live]
  • Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
P23
  • Saturday Night (Is the Loneliest Night of the Week)
  • Say Goodbye
  • Say No More
  • Say the Words
  • See the Show Again
  • Shadow Man
  • She Shoulda Been Mine
  • She's a Star
  • ShipsShips [Live]
  • Ships That Pass In the Night
  • Silent Night-I Guess There Ain't No Santa Claus
  • Silver Bells
  • Sincerely-Teach Me Tonight
  • Sing It
  • Singin' with the Big Bands
P24
  • Solitaire
  • Some Girls
  • Some good things never last
  • Some Good Things Never Last Live
  • Some Kind Of Friend
  • Some Sweet Day
  • Something's Comin' Up
  • Sometimes When We Touch
  • Somewhere Down The Road
  • Somewhere Down the Road [#][Demo Version]
  • Somewhere down The Road Live At The Big Dome
  • Somewhere Down the Road Live Din
  • Somewhere in the Night
  • Somewhere In The Night (Acoustic)
  • Song writing
P25
  • Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word.mp3
  • Star Children
  • Stars in the Night
  • Starting Again
  • Stay
  • Stay Live
  • Stay Live Din
  • Stay Live In this World
  • Staying sentered
  • Stompin' at the Savoy
  • Strangers in the Night
  • Studio Musician
  • Summer of '78
  • Summer Wind
  • Sunday Father
P26
  • Sunrise
  • Sweet Heaven (I'm In Love Again)
  • Sweet Heaven (I'm in Love Again) Live
  • Sweet Heaven (I'm in Love Again) With Orchestra
  • Sweet Life
  • Sweet Life [Live]
  • Sweetwater Jones
  • Swing Street - Album Version
  • Talk to Me
  • That Night That Tito Played
  • The Air That I Breathe
  • The Best of Me
  • The Best of Me (New Recording)
  • The Best of Me [Intro Only]
  • The Best Seat In The House
P27
  • The Best Seats in the House Live
  • The Biz
  • The Christmas Song
  • The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On A Open Fire)
  • The Emotion Of Music
  • The final fifteen
  • The First Noel-When the Meadow Was Bloomin'
  • The Gonzo Hits Medley
  • The Kid Inside
  • The Last Duet
  • The Last Duet (with Lily Tomlin)
  • The Long And Winding Road
  • The making of Summer of 78
  • The meaning of life
  • The most important day
P28
  • The Old Songs
  • The Old Songs - I Don't Want To Walk Without You - Let's Hang On
  • The Old Songs [Alternate Take]
  • The Second Time Around
  • The truth is out there
  • The Two of Us
  • The Walk to the Stage
  • The Way We Were
  • There's a Kind of Hush
  • There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays
  • They Gave in to the Blues [-]
  • This Guy's in Love with You
  • This Is Fine [#][-][Demo Version]
  • This Is Our Time!
  • This One's For You
P29
  • This One's For You (Acoustic)
  • Toyland
  • Tryin' to Get the Feeling Again
  • Tryin' to Get the Feeling Again [Alternate Take]
  • Tryin' to Get the Feeling Again Live
  • Turn the Radio Up
  • Turn the Radio Up Live
  • Unchained Melody
  • Up Front
  • Venus
  • Very Strange Medley
  • Very Strange Medley (V.S.M.)
  • Walking Wounded
  • We Live On Borrowed Time
  • We Still Have Time (Theme from the Motion Picture 'Tribute')
P30
  • We Wish You a Merry Christmas-It's Just Another New Year's Eve
  • Weekend In New England
  • Weekend In New England (Acoustic)
  • Weekend in New England Live
  • Welcome Home
  • What Are You Doing New Year's Eve
  • When I Fall in Love
  • When I Need You
  • When I Wanted You
  • When Love Is Gone
  • When October Goes
  • When The Good Times Come Again
  • When Will I Hold You Again
  • Where Are They Now
  • Where Do I Go from Here
P31
  • Where Have You Gone
  • Where I Want to Be
  • Where or When
  • Where You Go
  • White Christmas
  • Who Needs To Dream
  • Who Needs To Nightmare
  • Who's Been Sleeping in My Bed
  • Who's Been Sleeping in My Bed Live
  • Why Don't We Live Together
  • Why Don't We Live Together Live
  • Why Don't We Try A Slow Dance
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Yesterday
  • You Begin Again
P32
  • You Can Have the TV
  • You Could Show Me
  • You Make Me Feel So Young
  • You Oughta Be Home with Me
  • Young at Heart
  • You're Leavin' Too Soon
  • You're Lookin' Hot Tonight
  • You're Looking Hot Tonight - European Remix
  • You're My Only Girl (Jenny)
  • You're There
  • You've Got A Friend
  • You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin

0 comments:

Post a Comment