Custom Search
Friday, February 27, 2009

The Carpenters




Link:
P1

  • A Song For You
  • All Of My Life
  • All You Get From Love Is A Love
  • Angel Of The Morning
  • At The End Of A Song
  • Ave Maria
  • Because We Are In Love
  • Beechwood
  • Bless The Beasts And Children
  • Boat To Sail
  • Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft
  • Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire ( Christmas With The Carpenters)
  • Close To You
  • Crystal Lullaby
  • Desperado
P2
  • Don't Cry For Me Argentina
  • Don't You Remember You Told Me You Loved Me Baby
  • Eve
  • Flat Baroque
  • For All We Know
  • Goodbye And I Love You
  • Goodbye To Love
  • Goodbye To Love Original Ver.2
  • Happy
  • Help
  • Hurting Each Other
  • I Believe You
  • I Can Dream Can't I !
  • I Can't Make Music
  • I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
P3
  • I Just Fall In Love Again
  • I Need To Be In Love
  • I Won't Last A Day Without You
  • I'll Be Home For Christmas
  • It's Going To Take Some Time
  • Jambalaya
  • Jambalaya (On The Bayou)
  • Killing Me Softly (original)
  • Let Me Be The One
  • Little Girl Blue
  • Look To Your Dreams
  • Love Is Surrender
  • Love Look At The Two Of Us
  • Love Me For What I Am
  • Make Believe It's Your First Time
P4
  • Man Smart, Woman Smarter
  • Maybe It's You
  • Medley (8 Songs).mp3
  • Medley of Pop Christmas Songs
  • Merry Christmas Darling
  • Mr Guder
  • Now
  • Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft
  • One Love
  • Only Yesterday
  • Ordinary Fool
  • Piano Picker
  • Please Mr Postman
  • Rainy Days And Mondays
  • Reason To Believe
P5
  • Road Ode
  • Sandy
  • Saturday
  • Silent Night
  • Silver Bells and White Christmas
  • Sing
  • Solitaire
  • Somebody's Been Lyin'
  • Sometimes
  • Strength Of A Woman
  • Superstar
  • Superstar The Carpenters The Singles (1969-1973)
  • Sweet Sweet Smile
  • The Christmas Song
  • The First Snowfall, Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
P6
  • There's A Kind Of Hush
  • They Long To Be Close To You
  • This Masquerade
  • Those Good Old Dreams
  • Ticket To Ride
  • Top of the World
  • Touch Me When We're Dancing
  • Two Sides
  • Walking In A Winter Wonderland, Silver Bells, White Christmas
  • Want You Back In My Life Again
  • We've Only Just Begun
  • When I Fall In Love
  • When It's Gone (It's Just Gone)
  • When You've Got What It Takes
  • Why do Birds Suddenly Appear
P7
  • Winter Wonderland-Silver Bells
  • Yesterday Once More
  • Yesterday Once More (Medley)
  • You
  • Your Baby Doesn't Love You

0 comments:

Post a Comment