Custom Search
Saturday, February 14, 2009

Celine Dion



Link:
P1

  • A New Day Has Come
  • A World To Believe In
  • A World To Believe In (Instrumental)
  • A World To Believe In (U.S.A. Mix)
  • A World To Believe In ( Solo Ver.)
  • All By Myself
  • All The Way
  • Alone
  • Amazing Grace
  • Ave Maria
  • Be The Man
  • Beauty And The Beast
  • Because You Love Me
  • Call The Man
  • Chrismas Eve
P2
  • Dance With My Father
  • Eyes On Me
  • Falling Into You
  • First Time I Ever Saw Your Face
  • Goodbyes (The Saddest Word)
  • Happy Christmas
  • Have You Ever Been In Love
  • How Do I Live Without You
  • I Believe I Can Fly
  • I Cant Live If Living Is Without You
  • I drove all night (techno remix)
  • I Love You
  • I Love You, Goodbye
  • I Surrender
  • I Want You To Need Me
P3
  • If Tha's What It Takes
  • If Walls Could Talk
  • If You Asked Me To
  • I'm Alive
  • I'm Your Angel
  • Im Your Lady
  • Immortality
  • It's All Coming Back To Me Now
  • It's all Coming To Me Now (dance remix)
  • Je T'Aime Encore
  • Live
  • Look into My Eyes
  • Love Can Move Mountains
  • Love Doesn't Ask Why
  • Mama
P4
  • Misled
  • My Heart Will Go On
  • My Heart Will Go On (Club Remix)
  • My Love
  • Nothing Broken But My Heart
  • Oh Canada
  • Oh Holy Night (Christmas)
  • One Earth
  • Only One Road
  • Pour Que Tu Maimes Encore
  • River Deep Mountain High
  • Seduce Me
  • S'il suffisait qu'on s'aime
  • Silent Night
  • So This Is Christmas
P5
  • Somewhere Out There
  • Taking Chances
  • Tell Him
  • That's The Way It Is
  • The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face
  • The Power Of Dream
  • The Prayer Live
  • The Prayer With Bocelli
  • The Reason
  • Then You Look At Me
  • There Comes A Time
  • These Are Special Times
  • Think Twice
  • Time To Say Goodbye
  • To Love You More
P6
  • To Love You More (dance remix)
  • When I Fall In Love
  • Where Does My Heart Beat Now
  • White Christmas
  • Wind Beneath My Wings
  • You And I
  • You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman
  • You Shook Me All Night Long
  • You've Got A Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment