Custom Search
Monday, March 16, 2009

Olivia Newton John



Link:
P1

  • A Little More Love
  • Act Of Faith (Michael McDonald)
  • All Over The World
  • All The Pretty Horses
  • Alone At The Drive-In Movie
  • Amoureuse
  • Angel Og The Morning
  • Anyone Who Had A Heart
  • Attention
  • Ave Maria (Featuring The London Symphony Orchestra)
P2
  • Away In A Manger (Featuring The London Symph Orch)
  • Back With A Heart
  • Bad About You (Billy Thorpe)
  • Banks Of the Ohio
  • Beaty School Drop-Out
  • Beautiful Thing
  • Behind That Locked Door
  • Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
  • Blue moon
  • Born to hand Jive
P3
  • Cant we talk it over in bed
  • Carried Away
  • Changes
  • Christmas Never Felt Like This Before
  • Clearly Love
  • Closer To Me
  • Come On Over
  • Courageous
  • Cry Me A River
  • Crying, Laughing Loving Lying
  • Dancin'
P4
  • Dancing Round And Round
  • Deeper than The Night
  • Deeper Than The River
  • Don't Say That
  • Don't Stop Believin'
  • Don't Stop Believin' ver.2
  • Don't Throw It All Away
  • Don't Walk Away
  • Every Face Tells A Story
  • Everything Love Is
P5
  • Falling
  • Fight For Our Love
  • Find A Little Faith
  • Fool Country
  • Frankie Valli
  • Freddy My Love
  • God Only Knows
  • Grease Megamix
  • Greased Lightning
  • Greensleeves
P6
  • Had To Be
  • Happy Day (Jimmy Little)
  • Have You Ever Been Mellow
  • Have You Never Been Mellow Live
  • Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (With Kenny Loggins)
  • He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother
  • Heart Attack
  • He's My Rock
  • Hopelessly Devoted To You Live
  • Hoplessly Devoted To You
P7
  • Hound Dog
  • How Glad I Am
  • How Insensitive
  • I Don't Wanna
  • I Honestly Love You
  • I Honestly Love You (Mata Ginting)
  • I Honestly Lovw You with Baby Face
  • I Need Love
  • I Will Be Right Here (David Campbell)
  • I Will Touch You
P8
  • If
  • If Not For You
  • If Not For You ver.2
  • If We Only Have Love
  • If You Could Read My Mind
  • if you love me (let me know)
  • I'll Come Running (Tina Arena)
  • I'm Alive
  • I'm Counting On You (Johnny O'Keefe)
  • In the Wings
P9
  • It'll Be Me
  • Its Amazing
  • It's Raining On Prom Night
  • Jenny Rebecca
  • John - Alfie
  • Jolene
  • Just A Lot Of Folk
  • Just Call Me Angel of the Morning
  • Landslide
  • Let It Shine
P10
  • Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
  • Let Me Be There
  • Let's Get Physical
  • Lift Me Up (Darren Hayes)
  • Livin In Desperate Lives
  • Long Live Love
  • Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee
  • Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee(reprise)
  • Louis St. Louis - Rock'N'Roll Party Queen
  • Louis St. Louis & Cindy Bullens - Mooning
P11
  • Love Is A Gift
  • Love Is A Many Splendored Thing Instrumental
  • Love Make Me Strong
  • Love Me Or Leave Me
  • Love Song
  • Love You Crazy (Human Nature)
  • Lovers
  • Lovin You
  • Lullaby
  • Lullaby Lullaby My Lovely One
P12
  • Magic
  • Magic Live
  • Making A Good Thing Better
  • Making A MOve On Me
  • Never Far Away (Richard Marx)
  • No Regrets
  • O Holy Night (Featuring The London Symphony Orchestra)
  • Over The Rainbow
  • Physical
  • Physical Live
P13
  • Please Mr.Postman
  • Pony Ride
  • Precious Love
  • Rainy Days And Mondays
  • Rankie Valli , Grease (Reprise) - Diverse
  • Reach Out For Me
  • Reach Out Of Me
  • Reckless
  • Recovery
  • Right Here With You
P14
  • Rock A Bye Baby
  • Rock N' Roll Is Here To Stay
  • Rocking
  • Sail Into Tomorrow
  • Sam
  • Sandy
  • Send In The Clowns
  • Silent Night
  • Silver Bells (Featuring The London Symphony Orchestra)
  • Silvery Rain
P15
  • Sleep My Princess
  • Slow Down Jackson
  • Small Talk And Pride
  • Smile For Me
  • Something better to Do
  • Soul Kiss
  • Spinning His
  • Stockhard Channing - There Are Worse Things I Could Do
  • Stranger's Touch
  • Suddenly
P16
  • Suddenly Ver.2
  • Summer Loving (Grease Soundtrack)
  • Summertime
  • Summertime Blues
  • Sunburned Country (Keith Urban)
  • Suspended In Time
  • Take Me Home Country Roads
  • Tears On My Pillow
  • Tenderfield Saddler (Peter Allen)
  • The Best Of Me
P17
  • The Fall
  • The First Noel
  • The Flower That Shattered The Stone
  • The Grease Megamix
  • The Heart Knows
  • The Long And Winding Road
  • The Promise (Dolphin Song)
  • The Promise (The Dolphin Song)
  • The Rumors
  • The Twelfth Of Never
P18
  • The Water Is Wide
  • The Way You Look Tonight
  • There's No Place Like) Home For The Holidays
  • Those magic chances
  • Tied Up
  • Torn Between Two Lovers
  • Totally Hot
  • Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
  • Twist Of Faith
  • Under My Skin
P19
  • Warm And Tender
  • We Go Together
  • What Child Is This_ (Featuring The London Symph Orch)
  • What Is Life
  • When You Wish Opon A Star
  • Whenever You're Away From Me
  • Where Are We Going To My Love
  • Where Have All The Flowers Gone
  • White Christmas (With Kenny Loggins & Clint Black)
  • Who Are You Now
P20
  • Winterwood
  • Wrap Me In Your Arms
  • Xanadu
  • Xanadu (with electric light orchestra)
  • Xanadu Ver2
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
  • You're The One I Want with John Travolta
  • You're The One That I Want

0 comments:

Post a Comment