Custom Search
Saturday, March 28, 2009

Luther Vandross



Link
P1

  • 4 Always, 4 Ever, 4 Love
  • A House Is Not A Home
  • Always And Forever
  • Any Love
  • Anyone Who Had A Heart
  • Bad Boy, Having A Party
  • Can I Take You Out Tonight
  • Creep Creep
  • Dance With My Father
  • Dance With My Father Again
P2
  • Don't You Remember
  • Endless Love
  • Every Year, Every Christmas
  • Going In Circles
  • Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
  • Here and Now
  • I who have nothing
  • I Can Make It Better
  • I Really Didn't Mean It
  • I thought about you
P3
  • I'd Rather
  • If Loving You Is Wrong
  • If This World Was Mine
  • If This World Were Mine
  • If You Don't Know Me by Now
  • Love Won't Let Me Wait
  • My Favorites Things
  • Never Too Much
  • One Shining Moment
  • Power Of Love
P4
  • Promise Me
  • Secret Lovers
  • Since I Lost My Baby
  • So amazing
  • Still in Love
  • Superstar
  • The Closer I Get To You
  • The Closer I Get To You (Beyonce)
  • The Mistletoe Jam
  • Until You Come Back To Me
  • You Are My Lady
  • You Got Me Going In Circles

0 comments:

Post a Comment